• Camps are available for kids 4 to 9 years.
• Camp hours are from 9 am – 4 pm (full day) and 9 am – 12:30 pm or 12:30 pm – 4 pm (half day).
• Extended care is available from 8 am – 9 am and 4 pm – 6 pm at an additional cost (see “Fees”)
• Pre-registration is required for all camps.
• Camp sessions will run only if minimum enrollment requirements have been met.
• Campers are required to bring their own NUT-FREE snacks, lunchand a water bottle each day.
• Morning and afternoon snacks & drinks are available at an extra charge ($4*/day)
• Pizza lunch is available on Fridays for campers at an extra charge $5*.
• Campers should arrive with socks and comfortable clothing appropriate for indoor physicalactivities since playtime in our award-winning indoor playground is scheduled daily.
• Please send an extra set of clothes and socks in case of accident, particularly for kids 4 to 5 years old.
• Please also remember to send weather-appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear (including hats, boots & gloves) in case of emergency evacuation.
• In addition to the core themes, campers will be taking part in scheduled group activities such as arts and crafts, interactive games and movie/cartoon time.
• For further information or to register, visit us at Unit 15-16,407 Speers Road, Oakville, L6K 3T5; call us on 289-837-3888; visit our website: www.kidsopolis.com; or email us at [email protected]
* Tax is extra on Snacks/drinks
Kidsopolis Day Camp Cancellation Policy: Camps can be cancelled with a full refund** up to 2 weeks (14 days) before the start of your registered camp week or day. Camps cancelled up to 48 hours before the start of the camp (2 working days) will not be refunded but a credit note (Kidsopolis Gift Card) up to the full value of the camp fee that you paid will be made.
The gift card can be used against any products or services offered at Kidsopolis (including food and drink) and will not have an expiry date. Cancellations less than 2 working days (not including weekends/holidays) will be subject to a $30 cancellation fee but will still get a gift card for the balance of the camp fees paid.
** Please note that if the camp fees were paid by a credit card, a 3% credit card handling fee will be deducted from the refund. This is not applicable if a Kidsopolis credit note/Gift card is issued instead of a monetary refund.
Print Out registration
See our March Break Camp Registration Form for details. If you’d like to register download and complete the form and then follow one of the steps below:
1. Email the completed and signed form to us ([email protected]) and call us at Kidsopolis (289-837-3888) during our opening hours (9:30 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week) to pay for your camp and complete the registration.
2. Drop in at Kidsopolis (Unit 15-16, 407 Speers Road, Oakville, L6K 3T5) with your completed and signed form (or complete one on site), between 9:30 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week and make payment to complete your registration.
After choosing below, you will be taken to a questionnaire where you can fill out the specific dates and times.
March Break Camp (Full Day)$50
March Break Camp (Half Day)$37.50
March Break Camp (Weekly Full Day)$225
March Break Camp (Weekly Half Day)$175