Register now for this School Year PA/PD day camps at KIDSOPOLIS and ensure a fun, safe, educational and enjoyable time for your kid/kids at Oakville’s best indoor playground (2015, 2016 and 2017). Kidsopolis was given the 2016 and 2017 Award for Summer Camps and Daycare Services.
PA/PD Day Camp for Halton District School Board (Ontario) – 2019-2020 Academic Year.
Full day is 9am to 4pm.
Half day is 9am to 12:30pm or 12:30pm to 4:00pm.
• Camps are available for kids 4 to 9 years.
• Extended care is available from 8-9am and 4-6pm at an additional cost (see “Fees”)
• Pre-registration is required for all camps.
• Camp sessions will run only if minimum enrollment requirements have been met. We encourage you to register early to avoid disappointment.
• Campers are required to bring their own NUT-FREE snacks, lunchand a water bottle each day
• Morning and afternoon snacks & drinks are available at an extra charge ($4*/day or $25*for a 7-day bundle).
• Indoor play in our award-winning playground is scheduled daily.
• Outdoor excursions to the local park may also be included (weather permitting) so please remember to send weather appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear (including hats, boots & gloves).
• Campers should arrive with socks, running shoes and comfortable clothing appropriate for indoor and outdoor physical activities.
• Please send anextra set of clothes & socks.
• In addition to the core themes, campers will be taking part in scheduled group activitiessuch as arts and crafts, interactive games and movie time.
*Tax is extra on snacks/drinks
Kidsopolis Day Camp Cancellation Policy: Camps can be cancelled with a full refund** up to 2 weeks (14 days) before the start of your registered camp week or day. Camps cancelled up to 48 hours before the start of the camp (2 working days) will not be refunded but a credit note (Kidsopolis Gift Card) up to the full value of the camp fee that you paid will be made.
The gift card can be used against any products or services offered at Kidsopolis (including food and drink) and will not have an expiry date. Cancellations less than 2 working days (not including weekends/holidays) will be subject to a $30 cancellation fee but will still get a gift card for the balance of the camp fees paid.
** Please note that if the camp fees were paid by a credit card, a 3% credit card handling fee will be deducted from the refund. This is not applicable if a Kidsopolis credit note/Gift card is issued instead of a monetary refund.
Two Ways to Register – Print Out or Online (Choose One)
Print Out registration
See our PA Day Registration Form for details. If you’d like to register download and complete the form and then follow one of the steps below:
1. Email the completed and signed form to us ([email protected]) and call us at Kidsopolis (289-837-3888) during our opening hours (9:30 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week) to pay for your camp and complete the registration.
2. Drop in at Kidsopolis (Unit 15-16, 407 Speers Road, Oakville, L6K 3T5) with your completed and signed form (or complete one on site), between 9:30 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week and make payment to complete your registration.
After choosing below, you will be taken to a questionnaire where you can fill out the specific dates and times.
PA/PD Daily (Full or Half Day)
Daily PA/PD Day (Full Day)$50
Daily PA/PD (Half Day)$37.50
PA/PD 7 Day Bundles
Early bird discount available on or before September 2, 2019
PA/PD 7 Day Bundle (Full Day)$280
Early Bird Discount
PA/PD 7 Day Bundle (Half Day)$210
Early Bird Discount