Thank you for considering Kidsopolis for your Kids’ Camp care. As always we strive to make every child’s camp experience a thoroughly enjoyable and fulfilling experience while keeping their bodies and minds engaged and active in a safe and caring environment.
The ever popular Kidsopolis Summer Camp is now open for registrations for the 2019 summer season. We offer day camps for the entire nine weeks of summer. Three main themes available are Lego Building, Performance Arts and Artistic Adventures.
Weeks 1, 4 and 7 – Lego Building:
Camper imagination will run wild as our little master Lego builders will redefine Lego fun and work together to make their Lego world and make up their own Lego stories!
Weeks 2, 5 and 8 – Performance Arts:
Boys and girls! Jump, laugh and learn to perform in song and dance. Play games and have lots of fun in our popular camp theme, while preparing for Friday performances!
New! – Weeks 5 and 8 – Young Engineers (YE)-STEAM*:
For kids (aged 6 to 12) who love to experiment and enjoy LEGO engineering! An engineering camp themed ‘Science and Scientists’, including soft skills development exercises. For details on camp schedule see Young Engineers flyer. Education + Entertainment = Edutainment! Read more about it here. *STEAM – Science Technology Engineering Arts & Mathematics
Call 647-479-7065 for more information. Registrations and payment will be done through Young Engineers.
Weeks 3, 6 and 9 – Artistic Adventures:
Campers will explore and play with colour using wet and dry media. Tapping into their imagination and creativity, they will make their own masterpieces for the Friday art showcase. *Extra Material fees ($7+tax)
General Camp Information
• Camps are available for kids 4 to 9 years.
• Basic Camp hours are from 9am – 4pm (full day) and 9am – 12:30pm or 12:30 – 4pm (half day).
• Extended care is available from 8-9 am and 4-6 pm at an additional cost (see camp registration form for details).
• Pre-registration is required for all camps.
• Camp sessions will run only if minimum enrollment requirements have been met.
• Campers are required to bring their own NUT-FREE snacks, lunch and a water bottle each day
• Morning and afternoon snacks and drinks are available at an extra charge ($4/day)
• Pizza lunch is available on Thursday for campers at an extra charge ($5) (see camp registration form for details).
• Fun Swim Time with supervision at the Oakville swim academy is available on Fridays for campers from 2-3pm at an extra charge $27*. (separate waiver required)
• Campers should arrive with socks and comfortable clothing appropriate for indoor physical activities.
• Please send an extra set of clothes and socks in case of accident, particularly for kids 4 to 5 years old.
• Please also remember to send weather -appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear in case of emergency evacuation.
• Campers will be taking part in scheduled group activities such as arts and crafts, interactive games and movie time.
Daily (Full Days) and/or Daily (Half Days)
Daily (Full Day)$50
Daily (Half Day)$37.50
Week 1 – July 2 to July 5, 2019 (4 days) – Lego Building
Full Day, Full Week 1$180
Half Day, Full Week 1$140
Week 2 – July 8 to 12 (5 days) – Performance Arts
Full Day, Full Week 2$225
Half Day, Full Week 2$170
Week 3 – July 15 to 19 (5 days) – Artistic Adventures
Full Day, Full Week 3$225
Half Day, Full Week 3$170
Week 4 – July 22 to 26 (5 days) – Lego Building
Full Day, Full Week 4$225
Half Day, Full Week 4$170
Week 5 – July 29 to August 2 (5 days) – Performance Arts
Full Day, Full Week 5$225
Half Day, Full Week 5$170
Week 6 – Aug 6 to 9 (4 days) – Artistic Adventures
Full Day, Full Week 6$180
Half Day, Full Week 6$140
Week 7 – Aug 12 to 15 (5 days) – Lego Building
Full Day, Full Week 7$225
Half Day, Full Week 7$170
Week 8 – Aug 19 to 23 (5 days) – Performance Arts
Full Day, Full Week 8$225
Half Day, Full Week 8$170
Week 9 – Aug 26 to 30 (5 days) – Artistic Adventures
Full Day, Full Week 9$225
Half Day, Full Week 9$170