Thank you for considering Kidsopolis for your Kids’ Camp care. As always we strive to make every child’s camp experience a thoroughly enjoyable and fulfilling experience while keeping their bodies and minds engaged and active in a safe and caring environment.
The ever popular Kidsopolis Summer Camp is now open for registrations for the 2019 summer season. We offer day camps for the entire nine weeks of summer. Three main themes available are Lego Building, Performance Arts and Artistic Adventures.
Weeks 1, 4 and 7 – Lego Building:
Camper imagination will run wild as our little master Lego builders will redefine Lego fun and work together to make their Lego world and make up their own Lego stories!
Weeks 2, 5 and 8 – Performance Arts:
Boys and girls! Jump, laugh and learn to perform in song and dance. Play games and have lots of fun in our popular camp theme, while preparing for Friday performances!
New! – Weeks 5 and 8 – Young Engineers (YE)-STEAM*:
For kids (aged 6 to 12) who love to experiment and enjoy LEGO engineering! An engineering camp themed ‘Science and Scientists’, including soft skills development exercises. For details on camp schedule see Young Engineers flyer. Education + Entertainment = Edutainment! Read more about it here. *STEAM – Science Technology Engineering Arts & Mathematics
Call 647-479-7065 for more information. Registrations and payment will be done through Young Engineers.
Weeks 3, 6 and 9 – Artistic Adventures:
Campers will explore and play with colour using wet and dry media. Tapping into their imagination and creativity, they will make their own masterpieces for the Friday art showcase. *Extra Material fees ($7+tax)
General Camp Information
• Camps are available for kids 4 to 9 years.
• Basic Camp hours are from 9am – 4pm (full day) and 9am – 12:30pm or 12:30 – 4pm (half day).
• Extended care is available from 8-9 am and 4-6 pm at an additional cost (see camp registration form for details).
• Pre-registration is required for all camps.
• Camp sessions will run only if minimum enrollment requirements have been met.
• Campers are required to bring their own NUT-FREE snacks, lunch and a water bottle each day
• Morning and afternoon snacks and drinks are available at an extra charge ($4/day)
• Pizza lunch is available on Thursday for campers at an extra charge ($5) (see camp registration form for details).
• Fun Swim Time with supervision at the Oakville swim academy is available on Fridays for campers from 2-3pm at an extra charge $27*. (separate waiver required)
• Campers should arrive with socks and comfortable clothing appropriate for indoor physical activities.
• Please send an extra set of clothes and socks in case of accident, particularly for kids 4 to 5 years old.
• Please also remember to send weather -appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear in case of emergency evacuation.
• Campers will be taking part in scheduled group activities such as arts and crafts, interactive games and movie time.
Kidsopolis Day Camp Cancellation Policy: Camps can be cancelled with a full refund** up to 2 weeks (14 days) before the start of your registered camp week or day. Camps cancelled up to 48 hours before the start of the camp (2 working days) will not be refunded but a credit note (Kidsopolis Gift Card) up to the full value of the camp fee that you paid will be made.
The gift card can be used against any products or services offered at Kidsopolis (including food and drink) and will not have an expiry date. Cancellations less than 2 working days (not including weekends/holidays) will be subject to a $30 cancellation fee but will still get a gift card for the balance of the camp fees paid.
** Please note that if the camp fees were paid by a credit card, a 3% credit card handling fee will be deducted from the refund. This is not applicable if a Kidsopolis credit note/Gift card is issued instead of a monetary refund.